Friday, January 24, 2014

Sorry bout the long wait, guys, it's been a long past couple of months for me. See, I've been searching for an affordable macbook, and all of my searching has turned up dry but I was able to find an affordable enough iPad which suits me just fine. I was able to play with it, get a few apps, and read a book on there, and have fun. All I need is just a keyboard for an iPad, to make it look like a macbook. but anyway, things have been going all right for me, and I am looking forward to a trip to see a relative in a little bit. Sorry I haven't been able write anything but I am uber thankful for the people who have stayed around long enough to give me enough blogviews. I am so thankful for you guys and i'm glad that you guys have been here to support my first year as a blogger. Again, thank you so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment