Sunday, September 11, 2016

September

So, this past month has been pretty interesting in of itself. One of my sisters and I were able to see my oldest sister and her husband in Salt Lake City, we went to durango and hung out with family a bit, my sister and my brother in law came just came this past friday and they spent the weekend with us cause my 16-year-old sister was in a singing contest (which she did not win, sadly but still rocked the house and did amazingly.) It's possible our dog might need to be put down as she has gotten sick and in all ways basically deteriorated in front of us, so my mom has been saying that quality of life has to be considered as she is miserable and can barely walk which is hard for me to see as I have known her all her life, so I've been still struggling with the fact that she might need to be let go pretty soon. It's not something I like thinking about, but I don't like seeing her suffer daily with just doing the simple task of walking and eating and drinking. I'm excited about what these next couple of months have for me, as we're planning school trips and I'm starting the long and arduous path to graduation. I've been into Hamilton a WHOLE lot. It's basically what I listen to most of the time now. The fact that American history that hasn't been touched on has been turned into a musical, that then has rap mixed in with it, both amazes and astounds me with the level of creativity that's been put into it. I've even gone so far as to order it for the local library, cause I'm wanting to get it into my iPod as fast as I can. I'm also hoping to see the play, as I saw a poster for it while I was in Salt Lake City that said it would be showing there at one of the local theaters in town. So all in all, I know these next few months will have its ups and downs, but I'm more or less ready for them. Thanks for reading and waiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment