Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Wednesday

Hey all. I am going to keep this post really short as I am exhausted from work and a generally long week. Things have been slightly like the tide, coming in and going out. We have good days and bad days. The bad days happen to be particularly frustrating, especially to me, not exactly having much of a social life (which I am working on remedying). Transitions are tough. This I know. But what keeps me going is the inspirational mind of Lin Manuel Miranda. The genius who created Hamilton and a guest star on (many) tv shows and movies, is a very encouraging person. I think it's cause he had a rough upbringing, with transitions and changes, that didn't come easy. It kinda lets me know that I can make it and that everything's going to turn out just fine, if I'm willing to wait for it. Thought I would close with one of his awesome tweets. G'night all from Colorado!





I will post more, I promise. Just been busy figuring out what the next step for me is.

No comments:

Post a Comment