Sunday, October 27, 2013

quick recap of life for me recently:

Sukkot in Nebraska

Sukkot on the farm

Kristin returning from Taos

There have been other things, too, but there have been so many I just don't know where to begin and where to stop. This week it is nothing but school and hebrew class tomorrow, and then my mom is going to Oklahoma to help out a cousin who has a twenty-year-old son with cerebral palsy and is having major problems as well. Me? preparing (physically and mentally) for the week ahead, and wanting to get involved in a lot of things. What I would like to do is direct a skit and/or play and get a job, one that requires being away from home, cause sometimes it can get a little crowded.

 That, and since Kristin has come back home, Mom has given her a little leeway from chores which leaves us to do them. she has a chore, but sometimes we have to help her out just because. Today I also discovered how dangerous crushes can be. I had feelings for a boy, and I got kind of vicious today, laying claims on him and calling him "mine". I know, not smart. I thought I had gotten rid of those feelings, but then they just came back to bite me in my rear, you could say. You know how our lives can have "chapters"? We're (me and my family) are on a new chapter and it's called "Adoption". The past few movies we've watched, the books we've read, are all shouting one word: Adding on to a family. I think it's kind of funny, that way.

Other stuff, Just a whole lot of school work: Hebrew, Spanish, and math. A whole lot of it. That, and I've always been wondering what my future will be like. Who will I get married to? Will I have kids? Where will I live with my family? Sometimes I think that I have things figured out, like the guy, the place, and number of kids. But although it might not be my plan, God might have a different guy, different number of kids, different place to live. But right now I am living on faith that things will turn out fine. I would just ask that you pray for me that I don't lose hope in God's plan, no matter how delayed it might be. So write back in the comments and tell me what my viewer's lives are like!!!
Thanks so much for reading and God bless!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl :)
    So, you ask what your readers lives are like? If you told my 14 year old self all the things I have done and accomplished and experienced in the last 16 years...I wouldn't have believed you. I was a shy kid who didn't know what I wanted to do or see in life. I was unsure of myself, extremely introverted. But-wow, my life has been full of adventure since then. Ups and downs, heartbreak and joy...but nothing like I could have anticipated or planned. Life is special that way.
    Reminds me of the oft-quoted proverb, "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans"...just saying that sometimes what we plan for ourselves is not nearly as exciting and grand as what God has planned for us.
    Sounds like you're busy these days! Take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way, and don't be afraid to pursue your dreams.

    ReplyDelete