Monday, October 28, 2013

Things

sometimes, we might think that our lives are organized, and then, boom! things happen: trying to find a place to live, job situations,friends come over, you name it, and then you think, my life isn't so organized anymore. And it isn't. God didn't create our lives to be perfect, He knew there were going to be some curveballs thrown our way during our lives. You might not expect them, but He does, and He will help you off the ground after you've been winded by the ball coming at you so fast. A problem I have is list making, like what I'd like to do during the summer, fall, and roles I would like to be in  plays. And sometimes, the things on the list don't end up being checked off. There could be one or two things that are checked off, but I put a whole lot of things on that list. So many things to do, sights I want to see. I might try to have my whole life planned out, but then there is the unexpected: God planning things for you. You might think that you're going to live here, He'll put you there, you think you might end up with this guy/gal, but He'll have someone different, someone that's perfect for you. And you might follow along with this plan kicking and screaming, which means that if you don't deal, He'll put you in the time-out chair/corner. I know, cause I've been there personally. But no matter what the situation, no matter what life throws your way, you can't stay on the ground forever, even after the ball's bounced in the dirt a few times and rolled away from you. We all have to get up, shake the dust off, and get ready for another ball coming your way!! Blessings, and thanks for reading my posts!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, girl. I really relate to this one right now. Feels like so many things have been shaken & turned upside down. I'm always trying to find that elusive place of balance, and just when I think I've got it, the earthquake starts again. This has happened enough times in my life that sometimes I am able to look for the blessing in the storm, the dance in the unsteady ground. It's ok to make those lists, as long as we turn them over and know it might look completely different. Working on that one right now, actually! Love you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete